Thursday, February 17, 2011

FAQs Round 2

hello all,
I am happy to report this week has been very successful with very little incident. Remember to solve any disputes before emailing me the final kill updates as I am already swamped with emails. Thanks, and on to the FAQs

1. I am going out of town, what do I do?
-It depends when you are going out of town. If you are leaving before Friday, you must find a replacement player for the week by saturday so I can update the roster with the sub. It is still your job to inform your opponent of the change. If you are leaving for only the weekend-friday, saturday and sunday- you still play the week, but inform your competitor that you will be leaving so they can tag you before you leave. This, of course, was not a rule before this week, so any travelers this week are off the hook. Leaving town can be a tremendous strategy if your team is ahead, but it doesn't mean you can't be followed. One player vowed to travel to vegas to hunt down an opponent. I'm not sure if it will happen, but I'm sure his opponents are paranoid.

2. I am on my way to school or work can I be shot?
-Yes, until you break the threshold of the office building or school property you are fair game. No guns on school property whatsoever. If you plan on getting someone before school you must drop your gun off before heading to the GBS campus.

Thanks for reading,

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment