1. Team Taliban- Ruthless tagger, always on the attack and seeking out casualties. Beat their opponent 5-0.
2. Bad News Bros- The BNB’s beat down on Make me a Sandwich 5-2. They are prone to silly mistakes which keeps them from the gleaming #1 spot, but once the kinks are worked out, most people who know the ins and outs of Paranoia fear the ruthlessness of the 'Bros.
3. Eat Shit Derek- Drake sucks, almost as much as that Juicy Arenson kid... however, A 5-2 beat down of the Chica Gurlz puts Eat Shit Derek into the #2 spot going into week 2 thanks to undeniable MVP Spencer Ford.
4. Bukkake Beasts- Beat there opponents 4-0, but it is unclear if they can sustain their winning against stronger teams.
5. WMDs- beat an attacking Kiss my Anthia team 5-1, but relied heavily on Stormin' Mormon Owen Haglund pulling a miraculous 4 kills out of seemingly nowhere to secure victory.
Sound off in the comments with your opinions.