Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 1 power rankings

1. Team Taliban- Ruthless tagger, always on the attack and seeking out casualties. Beat their opponent 5-0.


2. Bad News Bros- The BNB’s beat down on Make me a Sandwich 5-2. They are prone to silly mistakes which keeps them from the gleaming #1 spot, but once the kinks are worked out, most people who know the ins and outs of Paranoia fear the ruthlessness of the 'Bros.


3. Eat Shit Derek- Drake sucks, almost as much as that Juicy Arenson kid... however, A 5-2 beat down of the Chica Gurlz puts Eat Shit Derek into the #2 spot going into week 2 thanks to undeniable MVP Spencer Ford.


4. Bukkake Beasts- Beat there opponents 4-0, but it is unclear if they can sustain their winning against stronger teams.


5. WMDs- beat an attacking Kiss my Anthia team 5-1, but relied heavily on Stormin' Mormon Owen Haglund pulling a miraculous 4 kills out of seemingly nowhere to secure victory.


Sound off in the comments with your opinions.

10 comments:

  1. Hey, I think it's really great what you are doing with this website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes ESD a better team than BNB? You mentioned that BNB make silly mistakes, but they did just as well statistically as ESD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is Team Taliban all seniors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ESD was killed in combat while in pursuit of opposing players, BNB lost a player foolishly walking his dog unarmed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats why I put nerf darts over my dogs teeth.

    If he sees a nerf gun, he knows what to do...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My team is not playing "Team Taliban" this week, however, I do feel that it is my duty as an American to ensure that anything associated, in any capacity, with the Taliban is defeated.

    How such a vulgar, unpatriotic team name came about, I do not know. What I do know is that regardless of the team's performance, they have no place in this country let along these power rankings. As an American, I am insulted by their place atop these rankings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bring it, infidel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey uncle Sam. I'm muslim and a couple of my friends thought it would make me uncomfortable. it wasn't supposed to insult anyone even though I told them it would. I'm really sorry if you are actually getting offended

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think he was being sarcastic ^^^

    ReplyDelete